We are slowly coming out from under cover hiding from THE virus. We have a ways to go, and we would like you to join us November 5 for a very relevant Zoom meeting: Tuesday, November 2 from 4:00 – 5:00 pm we will gather on Zoom for the next in our series on Emerging from the Pandemic: Challenges and Lessons Learned with MikeMulhare. Our speaker is Assistant Vice President for emergency management and he is a knowledgeable and compelling presenter. He will speak for ~ 25 minutes, and then we’ll have a 25 minute Q and A. This meeting will be held on Zoom and be open to the entire campus community. Mike will focus on institutional and individual resiliency as we emerge from the pandemic. What have we learned that is useful? What do individual faculty members need to understand about our current circumstances? Don’t miss this informative session. Please publicize to your own department and consider specifically inviting a few colleagues.
Mission of the American Association of University Professors (AAUP):
- advance academic freedom;
- promote shared governance;
- define fundamental professional values and standards for higher education;
- promote the economic security of faculty, academic professionals, graduate students, post‐doctoral fellows, and all those engaged in teaching and research in higher education;
- help the higher education community organize to make our goals a reality;
- ensure higher education's contribution to the common good.